Reads faster than a speeding bullet (assuming bullets are sentient and literate)! More powerful than a locomotive (assuming said locomotive cannot do a pushup)! Able to procrastinate for hours with a single venture onto Cracked.com, Wikipedia, or YouTube!
Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s … an Amurrican teenager!
Heinously awkward but harmless!
Loves action movies, humorous writing, and a cappella music!
Feels like it’s blasphemous to have made a Superman reference on a tumblr titled batmansymbol.tumblr.com.
more about me
“Imagine the most beautiful creature your nightmares can create. double that, cut it in fourths, then double it again.” -icarusincoming
tumblr-relevant facts about my existence
you may have seen me around because…
1) i am that girl who wrote I Live Life on Tumblr and who writes other songs about fandom and performs them on piano and has insufficient recording equipment and doesn’t show her face
2) i also made those posts about how to pronounce gif but in actuality i give very few fucks about the pronunciation of gif
3) i also made that post about the avengers sequel being called suspengers/unfriengers/wisemengers/bigbengers (my personal vote is for suspengers because i like ruining Very Serious Things with humor and lol Loki with suspenders)
4) i also made that one post that involves martin freeman repeatedly saying ‘gay’. and the post chastising cancer guilt reblogging. and the very unofficial fandom superlatives post. and i have recently started captaining the good ship Captain Jack Sparkness i think somehow
with respect to my blog…
1) i post things that (to me) are funny or striking or interesting or stimulating or all of these things
2) Very occasionally, I write lengthy posts that involve correct grammar and coherent syntax. These are typically related to either the state of the world or the state of my hilariously uninteresting personal life.
3) i like you and my askbox is open. this is a safe space, and if you need a human with whom to communicate, i can be that human
4) let’s be pals